Great news as we are now re-starting our services
The return will involve extra safety precautions and social distancing
We have started to provide the following services on a phased return:-
- From 13th July our Outreach service has started
- From 20th July our in house day service session will re-start
- Smaller groups at fixed venue’s – Nuttall House, Allotment, Units 3 & 10.
- Reduced number of sessions
- Reduced activity times to enable a full cleaning of locations post activities
- Limited Transport to ensure social distancing on journeys can be maintained
We are all looking forward to seeing our members back at Buzz Hub
Enabling adults with support needs to lead happy, active and independent lives.