Following updated advice we are now in the process of planning a re-start to our services. Given the focus on social distancing and staying alert our return will be different from before.
We are looking at providing the following:-
- Smaller groups at fixed venue’s – Nuttall House, Allotment, Units 3 & 10.
- Reduced activity times to enable a full cleaning of locations post activities
- Limited Transport to ensure social distancing on journeys can be maintained
- Increase our out reach services where by members can be visited for support
- Review other IT options by looking at providing some interactive devices so that services can be delivered direct into members homes.
There will be a phased return to service but no confirmed start date as yet.
Enabling adults with support needs to lead happy, active and independent lives.