To improve quality of life and facilitate social inclusion
To create opportunities that supports the Independence, Involvement and Contribution of disabled people within our community. As a registered centre with AQA for delivery of the Unit Award Scheme we use the Unit Award Scheme to record and celebrate members achievements.
Our Character and Behaviour
We believe that the people we support remind us what is important in life and that the time we spend supporting them is filled with fun and laughter. As such the activities we provide are driven by our purpose but delivered in a fun and interactive way.
We will always
- Listen to what our members say and develop activities that reflect their wishes, dreams and aspirations
- Recognise the unique qualities of each person we support
- Go the extra mile to support our members, especially those who do not have support from family or close friends
- Appreciate the challenges that caring for a family member can bring and do what we can to support family carers.
- Champion good practice within our staff team
- Do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it